Statement of Customer Responsibility
By ordering products from expills.com (expills.com), I, the requestor, confirm the following statements to be true and complete, as if I am placed under oath and subject to penalties of perjury:
- I am at least 18 years old and an adult capable of entering legal contracts.
- The laws in my geographical address permit the delivery of the requested medication(s).
- All questions asked of me during the medication request in this website have been answered truthfully and completely.
- I will not distribute or sell the requested medication(s) to others.
- I have had a recent physical examination by a licensed medical physician. Based on the results of my physical and medical history, my doctor has informed me that I have no problems in using the requested medication(s).
- I know that all medication(s) have certain risks and I am ready to seek medical attention should I encounter them.
- I will contact my doctor for medical assistance in case I have any complications, issues, or questions regarding the requested medication(s).
- Knowing all the risks associated with the requested medication(s), I consent to treatment.
- I understand the benefits, side effects, and risks of the requested prescription medication(s). I have read additional literature about this and have no additional questions.
- I have used the requested mediation(s) in the past while under a licensed doctor's supervision. My doctor has advised me that the requested medication(s) is appropriate for my condition.
- I am requesting prescription medication for my own personal medical purposes only.
- I request that a US Licensed Medical Doctor assist my Local Medical Doctor by prescribing the requested medication(s).
- I request the prescribing doctor to allow the fulfillment of the requested medication(s) by a US licensed pharmacy.
- I do not request the prescribing doctor to replace the opinion of my local physician.
- I am requesting just the needed amount of medication(s) for my condition and I am not attempting to create a reserve, or stockpile of medication.
- I will not take any other medication(s), including "over-the-counter" medication, without prior consultation and approval from my pharmacist.
- I am the authorized cardholder of the credit card used for payment of the requested medication.
- I have provided all pertinent information concerning my health and medical history so that the pharmacist and prescribing doctor may properly review my request for medication.
Informed Consent Agreement
By requesting medication through expills.com (expills.com), I, the requestor, confirm the following truthful statements as if under oath and subject to penalties of perjury:
- I hereby release expills.com and all of its employees and contractors including physicians from ANY AND ALL liability whatsoever associated or connected with my request for and use of prescription medication(s).
- I am an adult and I am aware of the potential side effects associated with ALL medications; both prescribed and non-prescribed.
- I have answered truthfully all of the medical questions on my questionnaire. I understand that no doctor, pharmacist, or administrative personnel can guarantee that the requested medication(s), even if prescribed, will provide the results I seek.
- Additionally, I understand that even if prescribed, I may suffer adverse effects from the requested medication(s).
- I am voluntarily requesting medication(s) of my own choice, at my own expense and my own liability and assume all responsibility for the use of any medication(s).
- I fully understand that it is my responsibility to have an annual physical examination, including any suggested lab tests, to ensure that I have no disease(s) that might make the medications inappropriate for my condition.
- I further agree that I have consulted with my physician and/or pharmacist and hereby warrant that I am not taking any medications or combination of medications that are on the published list of medications that are contraindicated with these medications.
- I further agree to immediately notify any doctor whose present care I am under that I have chosen to take medications so that they may advise to continue or discontinue use. I understand that expills.com is unable to accept returns or issue refunds for any orders due to the fact that this is a prescription medication.
- I am responsible for all customs, tariffs, and taxes applicable to my order. I authorize the contracted pharmacy for which I have ordered from, to fill the prescription for the medication I am requesting. I understand the medication will be shipped within 1 to 2 business days after approval.